The Legal Process, Your Rights and What to Expect
Dorothy R. Fait and Marjorie G. DiLima
Are You Getting a Divorce in Maryland?
If so, you need all the accurate, objective information you can get to help you make the right decisions for your future. But gathering essential facts about property settlement, division of debt, child custody and support, and so many other pressing subjects can be a time-consuming and frustrating experience.
Attorneys Dorothy R. Fait and Marjorie G. DiLima understand your needs. During their years of practicing family law, they have helped thousands of individuals navigate the maze of divorce. In Divorce in Maryland they answer not only the questions on your mind but also those you may not have thought to ask.
Using an easy, question-and-answer format, they offer clear, concise responses that will help build your confidence and give you the peace of mind you need to meet the challenges of this difficult time. You’ll find answers to questions such as:
- How long does it take to get a divorce in Maryland?
- How can I get a divorce if my spouse doesn’t want one?
- Who decides who gets the cars, the pets, and the house?
- What determines who gets custody of the children?
- How are bills divided and paid during the divorce?
- How much will my divorce cost?
- Will my spouse have to pay some or all of my attorney fees?
Answers to 360 legal questions!
Paperback and e-books are available through these online book retailers: