The Legal Process, Your Rights, and What to Expect
Angela Dunne, J.D., Susan Ann Koenig, J.D.
Are You Getting a Divorce in Nebraska?
If so, you need all the accurate, objective information you can get to help you make the right decisions for your future. But gathering essential facts about property settlement, division of debt, child custody and support, and so many other pressing subjects can be a time-consuming and frustrating experience.
Fortunately attorneys Angela Dunn and Susan Ann Koenig understand your need to know. During their combined forty years of practicing law, they has helped hundreds of individuals navigate the maze of divorce. In Divorce in Nebraska they answer not only the questions on your mind but also those you may not have thought to ask.
Using an easy, question-and-answer format, they offers concise responses to questions that will help build your confidence and give you the peace of mind you need to meet the challenges of this difficult time. You’ll find answers to questions such as:
- What is the mediation process and does Nebraska require that my spouse and I go through it?
- How quickly can I get a divorce in Nebraska?
- How can I get a divorce if my spouse doesn’t want one?
- Who decides who gets the cars, the pets, and the house?
- What actions of mine might influence my getting getting custody of the children?
- How are bills divided and paid during the divorce?
- Who will be responsible for my attorney fees?
Answers to 360 legal questions!
Paperback and e-books are available through these online book retailers: