The Legal Process, Your Rights, and What to Expect
Jessica Kirk Drennan, Esq.
Are You Getting a Divorce?
If so, you need all the accurate, objective information you can get to help you make the right decisions for your future. But gathering essential facts about property settlement, division of debt, child custody and support, and so many other pressing subjects can be a time-consuming and frustrating experience.
Fortunately, attorney Jessica Kirk Drennan understands your need to know. She has helped hundreds of individuals navigate the maze of divorce. In Divorce in Alabama she answers not only the questions on your mind but also those you may not have thought to ask.
Using an easy, question-and-answer format, she offers clear, concise responses that will help build your confidence and give you the peace of mind you need you to meet the challenges of this difficult time. You’ll find answers to questions such as:
- What is the mediation process and does Alabama require that my spouse and I go through it?
- How quickly can I get a divorce in Alabama
- How can I get a divorce if my spouse doesn’t want one?
- Who decides who gets the cars, the pets, and the house?
- What actions of mine might influence my getting or not getting custody of the children?
- How are bills divided and paid during the divorce?
Answers to More than 350 Legal Questions!
Paperback and e-books are available through these online book retailers: